Wednesday, July 17th, 2013 at
She was about as innocent as they come. Fresh faced 19 year old English girl in the US for the very first time. Hell, out of her parents’ home for the very first time. Unspoiled by anything adult – ever. She was the ultimate virgin, untouched, unaware, unspoiled by anyone’s hands or minds. She was also painfully in the closet. Not just hiding her own sexuality from others – she was hiding it from herself. She later told me she came out to her parents once, and when they told her she was wrong, she went back in even further. She was delicious looking, to me, although she didn’t quite know how much she turned me on with her butchy demeanor, quick whit, English accent and the way she held a cigarette.
I…how can I say this tastefully…wasn’t so innocent. Four years living in dorm rooms with other women, four years of being a professional submissive a few nights a week, very much aware of my sexuality and what I wanted in life. I had no issues with fucking anyone I worked with, and did it quite regularly. It was summertime, and my usual D/s fixes were done for the time being, as I had stepped down from performing, going to munches, swinging, parties and all that style of life to my routine summer job as a lifeguard. I’d not been with another woman steadily for some time, just a few one nighters and extended weekends here and there. To say I was hungry for pussy would be an understatement, and at this particular workplace, it was a virtual all-you-could-oogle buffet.
Keep going…I want more…
Sunday, May 5th, 2013 at
Alright sex toy experts – Mrs Goodnight and I need your help! With all the sex toys we have, through our own purchases and freebies for reviews, we always have a set of five or so that we return to as our “standard” toys. One of them – this set of Cal Exotic vibrating balls – has been on our go-to list for years.
Unfortunately, it’s nearing the end of its life with the oh-so-frequent issue of cord breakdown.
The problem is – we have no idea what this toy is called or where to get a new one. Yes, I know vibrating balls are a dime a dozen, and almost every sex toy manufacturer has their own versions. But, we’re pulling a Veruca Salt with a whiny “but we want THIS one!” We’ve looked online in general sex toy sites as well as the Cal Exotic site itself, and not found it. It could very well be discontinued as Mrs bought it from a random US-based sex toy website in mid-2006.
In the event that this particular toy has been discontinued, we’d be open to ideas for a good replacement. We don’t use these balls internally, just for clitoral stimulation We like the cord length on this toy – just around 2 feet from the remote to the first ball, and around 6 inches between balls. We use this toy mostly for simultaneous, hands-free clit stim during tribadism.
So, ladies and gentlemen of the sex toy world – do you know what this set of vibrating balls is called, and if I can get an exact replacement? If not, do you have a suggestion for a new toy that’s close to this one? My wife and I appreciate your efforts!
UPDATE! We now know what this little delight is called! Thanks to the folks at Cal Exotic to giving me the info we need. Now…to hunt it down.
Friday, February 22nd, 2013 at
This post has been bouncing around in my head since Molly encouraged her readers to discuss and bust myths surrounding submissive women. I started off with a set in my head, and began to mentally expand on them, but haven’t had the opportunity (or time…let’s be honest here) to get them down on my blog. If you haven’t read Molly’s post Question Time, click on over and check out why she’s posed these specific questions.
Top Five Myths & Beliefs I Would Like To Dispel About Submissive Women:
- They are all masochists / pain sluts. Not all submissives get off on pain. I’m one of them. Sure, pain is part of the whole picture when it comes to submission and BDSM, but it’s not the end all be all. Smacking a sub on the ass isn’t going to send them into a quivering pile of orgasmic goo (at least not this submissive).
- They all have high powered jobs and they are using their submission as a release / escape. I’ve even heard this one from other submissives – that they have control in every other aspect of their lives, so their submission is their way to let that go. Yes, this is the case for some subs, but don’t take it as gospel that they are all like that.
- They are all polyamourous or have open relationships. I think this applies more of a BDSM myth in general rather than a submissive-only myth. While many D/s relationships are open, or involve third parties (or fourth…fifth…etc…), there are other D/s couples who choose not to open their relationship to others.
- Submissives have “Daddy” issues. As in they somehow had a warped relationship with their fathers that caused them to become sexual submissives.
- That being a sub is all about “taking” and not “giving”. There seems to be a trend of showing submission as a one way street, both physically and emotionally- receiving the flogging, receiving the Dom’s cock / dildo, receiving the collar, receiving the aftercare. Submission isn’t incapacity – we can give as well as we can take! Giving pleasure, giving our submission, giving our love and affection. Too much of that is missed out.
Top five words to describe my submission: evolving, devotion, teaching, hidden, and growing. I’ll leave you to make of that what you will.
In erotic fiction, what “wrongs” have I come across that don’t work for me as a submissive woman:
- The parties involved are in BDSM due to some childhood trauma. <coughFiftyShadescough>
- I personally haven’t found a female-female D/s erotica that isn’t stereotypical when it comes to a number of issues, including female domination, lesbian relationships, and D/s in general.
- The lack of communication before the relationship or session starts. Fifty Shades almost got there with the whole contract being brought in, but even that wasn’t communicated fully in such a way that I felt both parties were understanding. (I do need to give her credit for even having it there in the first place, though!)
If you could as Molly any question, what would it be?
If there ever comes a point where your child (either teenage or adult) discovers your fetish, how would you handle it?
Saturday, August 4th, 2012 at
Mrs Goodnight and I are back to the shower this week. We planned on taking this super serious and sexy shoot, but it really just spilled into us making out and getting rather goofy.
This turned into some quite ‘dirty’ moments that we did catch on camera, but aren’t quite at the point of sharing. Yet.
Keep going…I want more…
Saturday, July 21st, 2012 at
“@Mollysdailykiss Oh, so many lesbians. More fanny than one can wish for. It’s kinda like heaven, with strapons. @DomSigns @TheMrsGoodnight“
You know how this works now, don’t you? Click the image below to get an eyeful of all the Sinful Sunday sexiness, and follow the hashtag #SinfulSunday to read up on the action!
Saturday, June 9th, 2012 at
Image courtesy of http://francophilia.com
When Molly from MollysDailyKiss asked Mrs Goodnight and I to take part in her ongoing Pussy Pride Project, I must admit I was slightly hesitant at first. I was aware of the project even before Molly and I started on our path to friendship (as I had been a tad of a blog-stalker for a while) and had toyed with the idea before. Unlike a lot of the women who have posted, I am still in the phase of growing comfortable with my own pussy.
I’ve never been the type to shout about my body from the rooftops, but I feel it’s now time to take a step forward and start being much more positive about my pussy. Mrs Goodnight and I have done this blog post in two parts – one part being me discussing my own pussy, as well as hers. Then Mrs Goodnight takes over and discusses her own lady parts, and her take on mine.
Keep going…I want more…
Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 at
The lovely Mrs Goodnight (as my wife has now started to be known) takes a larger role in this week’s Sinful Sunday post. Although, the foot fetishists may be more interested in my pre-orgasmic foot-curl.
For those who are new to Sinful Sunday, this week’s entry is for Miss Molly’s Rude Britannia contest, which is a British-themed collection of naughty photos in celebration of the Queen’s Jubilee. If you would like to take part in Sinful Sunday, please click the image below. Don’t forget to follow the hashtag #SinfulSunday to read the action on Twitter.
UPDATE: This photo has won second place in the Rude Britannia competition! Mrs Goodnight and I are thrilled, and can’t wait to get our prizes. We’ve won the Ulimate xxxtra G Jessica Rabbit from Sextoys.uk and a deliciously beautiful pin broach made especially for the competition by Venus Flytrap Jewels. Thank you to the Sinful Sunday judges and we can’t wait to see what images we come up with next!
Click below to see all the winners.